Sorry, nothing in cart.
The death of a loved one is a devastating experience that all human beings go through. Friends and family members can offer love and support during periods of grief and bereavement to help people recover from their sorrow. Condolence flowers are traditional gifts in the Singaporean culture to show sympathy and encouragement for bereaved people. Gentle and beautiful wreath flowers can help commemorate a loss and soothe the pain. If you want to share your heartfelt condolences with a grief-stricken person, you can send them flowers that evoke a sense of peace and tranquillity.
Here are the traditional wreath flowers you can explore:
1. Chrysanthemums: White flowers exude serene beauty and gracefulness that suit sombre occasions like funerals. Chrysanthemums are associated with mourning and farewell in Singapore. You can send a floral arrangement with chrysanthemums and other white flowers to soothe someone’s grief.
2. White Gerberas: White gerberas represent purity and grace. They evoke a sense of innocence and admiration, making them the perfect choice for remembering a deceased person. An elegant arrangement of white gerberas and blue hydrangeas can be excellent for expressing condolences.
3. Lilies: Lilies are gorgeous flowers that represent the journey of a deceased soul to restoration and innocence. They are stunning condolence flowers that can communicate your love and support. A floral arrangement with lilies and chrysanthemums would be an excellent choice for marking a funeral in Singapore’s culture.
4. Orchids: Orchids are unique flowers that represent resilience. You can send orchids to a bereaved person to encourage them to hold on and show strength in the face of all odds. Yellow orchid arrangements can be exceptional for sharing condolences as they express hope and fortitude in a restrained way.
5. Birds of Paradise: Birds of paradise are vibrant flowers, representing optimism and freedom. You can send these flowers for sharing condolences when you want to encourage your loved ones to look beyond their sorrow and bring back hope for life. These flowers can also evoke a serene sense of freedom for the soul of a deceased person. Choose a gorgeous arrangement of birds of paradise and chrysanthemums to share your message of recovery and joy.
6. Purple Phoenix: Wreath flowers in Singapore are not always white. Purple flowers are also excellent choices as they exude elegance and eternal beauty. A floral arrangement with shades of purple phoenix and lavender blooms can help you share your sympathies with a bereaved person.
7. Roses: Roses symbolise eternal love for the dearly departed. Send a unique rose-adorned floral arrangement to mark a sombre funeral and share the sorrow.
8. Carnations: Carnations also symbolise undying love. You can choose a funeral wreath arrangement and customise it with white carnations to show that you will always carry the memory of your dearly departed.
9. Anthuriums: Anthuriums have a unique shape, adding a modern touch to any funeral wreath. These flowers represent purity and eternal beauty, helping you mark a significant loss with elegance and grace. A beautiful arrangement with anthuriums and other flowers can look stunning at a memorial event.
10. Eustoma: Eustoma are small flowers that evoke a sense of thoughtfulness. Even though these are not the leading flowers in an arrangement, they can boost the beauty of funeral florals featuring lilies, and phoenix flowers.
If you need to commemorate a sad event with any of these sympathy flowers, reach out to Prince’s Flower Shop today!