Sorry, nothing in cart.
Job Title : Floral Designer
Select floral and foliage necessary for arrangements. Plan arrangements accordingly to client’s requirement or assist customer in selecting design pattern within price guidelines to ensure department’s profitability.
- Trim materials and arrange bouquets or other items, care for plants.
- Handle customer orders
- Order, receive, and unpack merchandise.
- Display merchandise and keep displays and shelves full.
- Care for plants and flowers.
- Clean and maintain work area, equipment, display cases and shelves.
- Help other floral department associates assist customers.
- Knowledge of floral department and its products.
- Secondary/ “O” Level Education
- Previous floral design training is required with a minimum of two years’ experience
- Previous floral education and certification is required.
- Ability to stand for a long hours
- Manual dexterity to reach low/high storage areas and handle floral merchandise.
- Finger dexterity sufficient to design arrangements and handle delicate items.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers