Sorry, nothing in cart.
Struggling with illness is hard, but when you receive support and love from your family and friends, the road to recovery becomes easier. Studies have shown that people suffering from physical or mental illness find self-motivation difficult. Patients who are; surrounded by their loved ones recover quite admirably than those who lack love and support. Even if the well-wishers cannot be physically close to the patient and help them on their journey to recovery, their get-well-soon wishes can have a huge impact on the mental health of the patients.
A personalised and well-thought get-well-soon gift can convey your feelings better than a simple and boring text message. Whether you’re planning to make a card for them or you want to send them their favourite flower bouquet, there are several unique ways to convey your get well soon message to your loved one. Want to know the best ways to send someone your well wishes? Here’s how you can do that:
1. Personalised gift hampers: Gift hampers needn’t be only for birthdays and anniversaries. Sometimes one needs to be reminded of the happy feelings when they are feeling sick and low. Get well soon hampers are gaining popularity with their unique and customisable gift items. Several online stores provide hampers curated specially for those who want to convey their get-well-soon wishes in a personalised manner. The hamper consists of fruits, flowers, chocolates, etc. Personalised gifts are a great way of making one feel appreciated and loved.
2. Handmade cards: Everyone can buy a get well soon card from the shop and send it to the concerned person. But the love and affection one experiences while receiving a handmade card is unparalleled. It means that the maker took time out of their busy schedule to make something exclusively for you. A colourful card can light up the mood; of the receiver and make them feel special.
3. Homemade healthy meals: Hospital foods aren’t appetising at all. And we all know the importance of having proper meals while one is trying to recover from an illness. Homemade meals made with fresh ingredients following proper dietary restrictions can help the person build up their appetite for food after a long spell of distasteful food.
4. Flower bouquets: Flowers are fit for every occasion. A personalised lily bouquet of fresh lilies with vibrantly coloured petals can make the receiver extremely happy and contended. Several online florists provide the best quality flowers in Singapore that you can purchase and send to your loved ones along with your get-well-soon wishes.
5. Visit in person: Nothing can ever compare to the physical presence of your loved one when you need them the most. People love having their loved ones around in times of sickness and hardship. So, if possible, visit them in person and convey your best wishes to them.
If you’re wondering where you can purchase personalised get-well-soon hampers and lily bouquets, Prince’s Flower Shop in Singapore is the destination for you. Check out their website and explore their unique range of flower bouquets and gift hampers today!