Sorry, nothing in cart.
Celebrate your love with this pure rose bouquet! The crimson roses are the focus of the bouquet, and will tell your special someone that they are the focus of your love too. The darker wrappings bring out the overall colour of the bouquet, and is guaranteed to make it stand out.
Red Rose Bouquet
Flowers have long been associated with fertility, love, marriage, and passion. Flowers were widely used to deliver secret messages throughout the Victorian era. Sending flowers became a popular technique for lovers and admirers to communicate covert sentiments that Victorian etiquette forbade them from expressing publicly. The meanings of each flower were frequently derived from mythology, tales, or folklore and a red rose bouquet is no different. When the necessity arose, a new interpretation was concocted to fit the situation.
Red roses, for example, are often associated with love and romance and have long been a potent emblem of passion in many cultures. The rose was devoted to several goddesses, including Egypt’s Isis, and the ancient Greeks and Romans associated it with their love goddesses Venus and Aphrodite. Need a bewitching red rose bouquet for your lady love? Or do you want to surprise your loved ones with a stunning red rose bouquet in Singapore? Order your favourite flowers from Prince’s Flower Shop now!
Best Red Rose Bouquet In Singapore
Red roses are a timeless symbol of love, as we all know from movies and popular literature, but their meaning is far deeper. The significance of the red rose, like love, is multi-layered. At Prince’s Flower Shop, we bring you an extensive collection of roses in Singapore that inspire awe. Whether it is about getting a single red rose flower or mixing red roses with a white rose bouquet, Prince’s Flower Shop has the solution to everything. Red is associated with warmer, passionate relationships because it elicits an energetic and sensuous reaction in the human brain. The quantity of rose stems you present will also add to the significance of your gift.
The History Behind Red Roses
The significance of the red rose in Western culture may be traced back to Greek mythology and the notion that it was created by Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. According to legend, the flower bloomed from the dirt that had been drenched by Aphrodite’s tears and the blood of her doomed lover Adonis. Moving on to Roman mythology, the stunning red roses have long been associated with Venus, who is the Goddess of Love. Venus injured her ankles while sprinting through a thorn bush to tell the love of her life, Adonis, about a murder plot against him. Her blood suddenly turned into red roses that bloomed everywhere it touched.
When to Gift a Red Rose Bouquet?
- First Dates: A simple bunch of red roses can captivate hearts and win the good graces of your sweetheart if you want to make a good impression.
- Romantic Getaway: Are you planning a romantic weekend getaway with your significant other? Deliver a red rose bouquet directly to the hotel, and surprise your loved ones.
- Wedding Anniversary: A bouquet of red roses is always appropriate, whether it’s your first or tenth wedding anniversary. Premium long-stemmed roses, stylishly packed in a gift box or arranged in a bouquet, will lend a romantic touch to your anniversary date night.
- Valentine’s Day: As one of the most romantic days of the year, it’s no surprise that the red rose is in high demand on this day. Give a single stem to express “I Love You,” or a dozen roses to pop the question they’ve been waiting to ask!
Red Rose Symbolism in Numbers
The various quantities of roses signify various aspects of love. Here’s a basic rundown:
- One Rose — Love at first sight, or ‘you are still the only one’ in a long-term relationship.
- Two Roses — a symbol of love and affection between two people.
- Six Roses – Lust and a desire to be yours
- Ten Roses – They are the epitome of love.
- Eleven Roses are a symbol of true and lasting love
- Twelve Roses — A traditional present that indicates, “Be mine.”
- 15 Roses – An expression of regret for a loved one.
- 24 Roses — Make it clear that “I am yours” is the case.
- 36 Roses — Hopelessly in love with you.
- Fifty Roses — An unfathomable love
Now, when you understand the history of red roses and what are the different emotions they represent, why not gift your loved one a red rose bouquet with Prince’s Flower Shop.
Same Day Red Rose Bouquet Delivery in Singapore
Giving a stunning red rose bouquet as a gift speaks louder than many words. It’s not just because the flower is beautiful–the astounding details within each petal produce such intricacy worthy of translation in any language–but also because the red hue indicates passion and love, which any loved one will enjoy.
When two people are in love, they want to express their feelings most beautifully and gracefully as they can. For them, a single arrangement of red roses is insufficient. Instead, they will order magnificent floral arrangements to be delivered to their loved one’s door, going above and beyond the hackneyed grocery store flowers.
Why Choose Us for Red Rose Bouquet?
Those who truly want to amaze go beyond a box of chocolates, a unique balloon, or perhaps a soft stuffed animal and choose a red rose bouquet or rose box for their loved ones.
Allow your loved ones to be enchanted by the beauty and magic of a fresh red rose bouquet. Our same-day delivery service guarantees that they arrive on time for your special occasion, so don’t wait! If you’re thinking about that particular someone, whether it’s Valentine’s Day or a random Tuesday, Prince’s Flower Shop can help you express your feelings with red roses to demonstrate how much you care.
We provide an extensive range of red roses, ensuring that there is always something amazing waiting for you.
1. Can you deliver red roses in a box in Singapore?
Yes, we can deliver red roses in a box in Singapore. You can also add other roses like pink roses in Singapore and customise the bouquet with a personalised message.
2. I am searching for a blue rose florist. Can you deliver me blue roses in Singapore?
Whether you want to buy individual roses or a blue rose bouquet in Singapore, we can easily deliver them to your doorstep within no time.
3. Can you deliver red roses to Singapore on the same day?
Yes, we can.
4. Do red roses just symbolise love?
No, a red rose bouquet symbolises so much more than love. It is the colour of affection, love, admiration and romance.
5. Are red roses the eternal symbol of love?
Yes, they are. Whether it is a 1 rose bouquet or 9 rose bouquets in Singapore, we can deliver them without any setbacks.